How to Purchase Maths Subject Apps and Allocate Content to Students
How to Purchase:
These instructions are for the web-based version of the app, go to https://apps.daydreameducation.com/maths-tutor/app/
How to Allocate Apps to Users:
- To make a purchase you will need to be logged into the app.
- App purchases for individual users can be made by clicking on the price button next to each app topic and entering your payment details in the new window.
- To purchase apps for multiple users and benefit from huge discounts, a teacher account is needed. To set up a teacher account, select Teacher in the User Type field when registering.
- We recommend using the web-based app when purchasing more than 10 users as more purchase options and discounts are available. Also, promo codes can only be redeemed on the web version of the app.
- To purchase apps for multiple users, click on the + icon next to the desired topic.
- Then, in the new window, click on the relevant price button.
- For example, to purchase the Problem Solving app for 30 users, click on the corresponding price button in the Problem Solving row.
- Remember, you can purchase all topics at the same time for a much bigger discount.
- Once you have entered your payment details, you will be redirected to the user-management section of the app, where you can allocate the purchases to users.
- New app purchases can be allocated to users in the Content Management section. This is the purple folder icon in the side menu.
- Within this section you can allocate apps to teachers or students.
- If you have not set up users yet, this can be done in the User Management section (which is the blue icon in the side menu).
- To allocate app purchases to students, click on the students tab and find the user that you want to allocate an app to.
- Then scroll to the right until you find the app that you want to allocate to the user and click on the corresponding circle.
- This can be repeated for multiple apps and users.
- Once you have finished allocating all app purchases, click on the assign button in the top right corner of the screen and all users will now have access to the allocated apps.
- Teacher allocations are performed in the same way.
- To unallocate apps from a user, you will need to delete the user.
- Remember, Maths Tutor is multi-platform so you and your students will now be able to login and use the apps inside and outside of school on a laptop, PC, Mac, iPad or Android tablet.